The secure engineering policy defines rules and principles applied in design and engineering of systems, networks and infrastructure.
The policy applies to all network engineers, internal and external.
- Network architecture and designs should always be peer reviewed
- The four eyes-principle should be applied when medium and high impact network changes take place
- Engineers should stay up-to-date of vulnerabilities in used networking technology (firewalls, routers, ...)
- Engineers should not have access to Sensitive data
- Software versions that no longer have security patches released are prohibited
Updated 7 months ago