The password policy defines requirements for passwords.
The policy is applicable to all internal and external personnel and Systems and (cloud) services holding information classified as Confidential or Sensitive.
- Passwords should be strong (at least 8 characters, usage of lowercase/uppercase/numbers/symbols)
- Do not use the same password for more than one service or system
- Change the password at least twice per year
- Do not use variants of the old password (e.g. adding a number to the old password)
- The use of Bitwarden password manager is mandatory.
Updated 7 months ago